5 Steps to convert your PSD to Magento theme
This conversion undoubtedly is a smart choice for those who wish to robust their online presence. This conversion may not be as easy as PSD to word press conversion, but by taking the help of professionals, website owners can achieve error-free conversion and can also get a website that is highly dynamic. By opting to convert PSD to Magento, owners will make their websites search engine optimized and highly functional. The website would attract more traffic and witness better sales.
Major steps that involved in PSD to Magento Conversions are explained below:
- Preparing the PSD Files: Initial steps probably play the major role and are often counted as success steps. Here it comprises of requirement analysis and its planning. The designs must appear elegant so you must pay due attention to them. This can be done with the help of Adobe Photoshop or other designing software which produce images and designs that are clean, sharp and effective. Other than that, one also has to be watchful about the logo, colors and typeface sizes so that the online store looks striking. Introduce gallery, navigation icons and other details so that it caters to the visitors requirements.
- Slicing: Second step for PSD to Magento conversion consists of slicing the PSD design file. This slicing is done because complete design is not coded in one image. This process can be made simple by employing utmost accuracy, remember to save each component and icon as separate PSD files.
- Conversion of PSD to HTML and CSS: Once the files are separated, conversion of PSD files into HTML and CSS files is done. As, PSD format files are image files which are not supported by the browser, so the images and components that have been sliced are coded into HTML. The look of website is enhanced and given catchy appearance using CSS formats.
- Integration: Now, as you are done with HTML and CSS files, next important step that follows is their integration into Magento content management system. This is the final thing that needs to be taken care of. You now have to create folders, directories and sub-directories. Once it is done, you will be able to view attractive and responsive Magento theme.
- Testing: In this step, you have to add the data and required information into the online store. This data involves images, descriptions, categories, product classifications, costs and other relevant information. Check for the cross browser and mobile compatibility of the online e-commerce store and debug the errors if any.
PSD to Magento theme conversion will make your website user friendly and offer great scope to embed music and videos. Users will be easily able to find what they are looking for and can retrieve data with much convenience. You can also highlight your services and products so that they can be viewed and bought by the potential buyers easily. This PSD to Magento conversion will also help you to upload applications, pictures and multimedia on the website whenever you want. Magento codes of high quality makes uploads quicker and makes your website stay up-to-date.
- WEB DEVELOPMENT | December 6, 2017